Reference number: JSE/BR
The Application Specialist is primarily involved in determining end-user system functional specifications and analyzing and testing Comarch Loyalty Management solutions as well as support and manage new functionalities deployment. The position is also involved in managing business and user problems, to ensure Comarch’s implementations match satisfaction and technical end-user needs.
- Managing and handling tickets in productive environment as per SLAs;
- Cooperating and building relationships with customers for understanding the discuss functional specifications, identify problems and prepare input for roadmap;
- Working closely with software engineers on ad-hoc technical projects across platform environment (Linux;
- Producing reports (SQL) from Oracle database based on requests from business and operations departments;
- Cooperating with Project Manager, Customer service department and Product Strategy Department in resolving daily problems and products development;
- Identifying and document all customer issues, feedback and enhancements requests;
- Contributing to Knowledge Base, by documenting frequently asked questions, solutions and techniques;
- Taking ownership of resolving impediments when they are beyond the control of the support team.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, or related field;
- Experience on similar position will be an asset;
- Strong spoken and written English skills with the ability to discuss with other team members about complex issues in an international environment;
- Linux shell awareness and basic knowledge of Oracles/ SQL querying;
- Nice to have: shell scripting;
- Ability to work independently and efficiently;
- Orientation to details and ability to track all customer interactions;
- Complex Problem Solving and critical Thinking.
- Competitive salary;
- A unique opportunity to be part of branch of a global company with a very positive outlook for growth;
- A stimulating job in a multinational environment;
- Be in an environment with the advantages of being part of an international group where action-taking and ambition is rewarded.