Reference number: PM/KO
Comarch is a rapidly developing global provider of OSS and BSS solutions for leading telecommunication service providers with over 5600 employees all over the world . Since its inception in 1993, we have executed tens of comprehensive projects and implemented software solutions worldwide for Telefonica, Vodafone, T-Mobile or Orange. For its Korean branch Comarch is looking for an experienced and ambitious Project Manager to join experienced and highly motivated team responsible for implementation of new major project in Korea.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and supporting communication between customer and international team;
- Managing customer expectation;
- Preparing the project reports to the customer and the company management;
- Preparing project management documentation;
- Identifying and communicating the project objectives and goals for the team;
- Managing project scope, quality, risks and opportunities;
- Making sure the delivery is on time with the schedule.
- At least 5 years experience in project management;
- Knowledge of software production and delivery processes;
- Language skills – native Korean, fluent English (verbal and written);
- Bachelor's or Master's technical/business education; training in project management will be appreciated;
- Ability to work within international environment;
- Strong organizational and presentation skills;
- Understanding of telecom network technologies or operator experience in the area of OSS solutions will be an advantage;
- Experience in team management and international projects management will be an advantage;
- Certificate in project management methodology will be appreciated (PMI, PRINCE2).
- Competitive salary according to experience and skills;
- Taking part in interesting projects for biggest telecommunication operators;
- Career growth and people management opportunities within new Korean structures of the Comarch Capital Group;
- Friendly working environment with the advantages of making part in an international company where action-taking and ambition is rewarded;
- Travelling opportunities.