Sales & Marketing Intern
Reference number: SM/bx
Comarch – an IT-challenger on the Benelux market - looks for an entrepreneurial and dynamic person who is able to take initiatives and support all-round Sales & Marketing activities in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
Do you enjoy business development, lead generation and marketing campaings? Are you passionate about technology and innovation?
This is your opportunity to be part of a startup-minded team with the support of a global organization with a very positive outlook for growth.
A selected candidate will work under closer supervision of an experienced Sales Manager that will mentor, teach and instruct how to grow oneself in the domain of business development.
Comarch develops and implements innovative solutions for different industries worldwide. The company employs more than 5500 professionals and looks to strengthen the local team in the fast-growing Benelux branch of Comarch Group with this HR/Marketing role.
The Benelux-team is a mix of dynamic, young professionals with diversified international backgrounds (in our team we can speak more than 10 languages altogether). We believe in open communication, respect each other and try to help and learn from each other as much as we can.
We are looking for interns who have just received a diploma or are in the last years before graduation and who wish to spend a minimum period of 5-6 months within a dynamic company. Interns, who perform well during this period of time, will be offered a fixed position and long-term growth at Comarch Benelux afterwards.
As a Sales & Marketing Intern – Benelux Region, you will be in the driving seat to create a successful business development activities of Comarch as an IT pioneer towards different industries (Telecom, Financial Services, Retail, Smart Cities). The role will be divided in two areas:
- Support in generation of new business opportunities for Comarch in different business lines as Telecom, Financial Services or Retail;
- Close cooperation with Sales Managers on preparing meetings with prospects and clients and taking an active role during these meetings;
- Active learning on proposal preparation and contract negotiations in cooperation with different business teams: sales, consulting, project management, legal, tax, etc.;
- Marketing campaign planning aimed to promote Comarch product for different business lines;
- Close cooperation with marketing department on the management of external and internal events.
- First experience within the Sales/Marketing and/or Technology space.
- Master Degree (graduated or last years) in Economics, Marketing, IT, Business Administration, Management, Entrepreneurship or similar.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, Dutch and/or French;
- Understanding and interest in business development and IT industry
What Comarch Offers:
- Startup working environment with the advantages of making part of an international group where action-taking and ambition is rewarded;
- Learning about innovations, technology on the market and running large-scale IT projects;
- Frequent travelling opportunities within and outside Benelux;
- In the future, successful intern will have a chance for a fixed position and a quick career growth at Comarch
To apply for this position please send your Resume and Motivation Letter to email@example.com