Technical Sales Support OSS
Reference number: TOSS/IT/05/15
Comarch is a rapidly developing global provider of OSS and BSS solutions for leading telecommunication service providers. Since its inception in 1993, we have executed tens of comprehensive projects and implemented software solutions worldwide for Telefonica, Vodafone or T-Mobile to name a few. For its Milan branch Comarch is looking for an experienced and ambitious Technical Sales Support to join the young and highly motivated team responsible for development of its operations in Italy.
Areas: Telecommunications, Operation Support Systems
(OSS - Network & Service Management: Network & Service Assurance, Network Inventory & Planning, Service Orchestration & Fulfilment, Service Quality Management, Customer Experience Management, Network Analytics & Intelligence)
- Understanding of technology and trends in the industry, analysis of clients’ needs in the region.
- Creating of technical and business solutions and offer specifications, meeting with clients, presenting both technical and business aspects and benefits of Comarch solutions.
- Daily working with clients and prospects in the region: maintain of contacts and relations with client’s technical teams and OSS architects. Short travels within the supported region depending on the project or business development plan.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science/engineering or telecommunications.
- Technical background and understanding of telecom network technologies and architectures with a focus on inventory and service management aspects and processes.
- Practical knowledge or operator experience in the area of OSS solutions will be an advantage.
- Excellent language skills - Italian required.
- Ability of communication in English will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities in contacts with clients and in daily relation with a Comarch team.
- Demonstrated ability of strong customer relationship skills, problem resolution and improved efficiencies and productivity.
- Must have strong initiative, be results-oriented, and have excellent influencing / impact skills.
What Comarch offers:
- Working environment with the advantages of making part of an international group where action-taking and ambition is rewarded.
- Frequent travelling opportunities within/outside Italy.
- High visibility in the company and direct cooperation/reporting with the Vice-President Telecommunications at Comarch and Country Manager - Italy.
- In the future, the successful Employee will have a chance for a quick career growth and people management within the structures of Comarch.
To apply for this position please email your resume to email@example.com or apply online via our website.