Lead Business Analyst ERP (M/F)
Reference number: ENG-LEZ-ERP-LeadBA
Comarch, already recognized in the IT sector, has nearly 7,000 employees worldwide and achieves 355 million euros in turnover. Comarch is present in 33 countries around the world with a very strong concentration in Europe, as a publisher, integrator and host of IT solutions for the Retail, Industry, Health, Telecoms, Travel and Finance sectors.
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies established in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas:
- Retail: through Unified Commerce solutions, POS, Back office and store mobility, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence, etc.
- Health, particularly in the field of telemedicine: Connected objects, Remote monitoring, Teleconsultation, Computerized Patient Records, etc.
- Trading & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
Within the PMO office for the integration of Comarch ERP solutions, you will manage a team of Business Analysts responsible for the business activity in their area of expertise for all customer projects on French territory. In addition, you will supervise and participate in the following missions:
- Take charge of the complete activity of organizing and coordinating analyzes on international projects
- Participate in the preparation of files with the pre-sales teams and their transfer to the project teams
- Management of the team carrying out the analysis of customer needs as well as the translation of these needs to the technical teams.
- Support Business Analysts in writing specifications
- Find efficiency levers in the team, participate in continuous improvement projects in the PMO office
- Support/Supervise the development of functional recipe books with the quality assurance team
- Act as functional referent of the solution, with the client and internally
- Experience in team management
- Coming from a Bac + 5 engineering school type training, you are dynamic, insightful, autonomous and organized;
- You have managerial skills between 3 to 5 years as a manager of business analysts
- You like to control all the parameters of an IT solution;
- You have good ability to understand customer issues and you know how to adapt your proposals to their challenges;
- You have good interpersonal skills and enjoy teamwork;
- You know how to adapt your speech and your listening to various interlocutors;
- You are perseverant in achieving your goals and motivated to move towards excellence;
- You have the power of persuasion to defend your choices
- An international and multicultural working context;
- A stimulating working atmosphere and involved teams;
- Access to new cutting-edge technologies;
- Possibility of teleworking up to 2 days per week;
- Access to an employee benefits platform;
- Mutual and company insurance.
All our positions are open, with equal skills, to applications from people recognized as disabled workers.