Lead QA (H/F)
Reference number: ENG-LEZ-ERP-LeadQA
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas :
- Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and shop mobility solutions, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,...
- Health, in particular in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, remote monitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient files, etc.
- Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
You will lead a team of experts in charge of the quality of our customers' projects.
Your role will be to coordinate and organise QA activities and to correlate existing tools with the testing phases.
Your missions will be the following:
- Consolidate and reinforce the team currently in charge of the automation of the tests of the solution and the maintenance of the existing automated testing tools,
- Supervise and assign QA engineers by project,
- Be the main contact with the customer for quality issues,
- Define and implement test strategies for each new version of the projects,
- Analysis and definition of the functional test repository,
- The execution of test plans,
- Qualification and follow-up of anomalies,
- Improvement of the quality and validation process,
- Follow-up of customer receipts with a strong customer relationship,
- The relationship with our QA engineers in our head office in Poland.
- You have at least 4 years experience in the field of Software Validation.
- You are rigorous, autonomous and organised, and you know and like working in a team. You have good interpersonal skills and enjoy customer contact.
- You are able to take a step back from the use of the product and have a strong taste for the testing profession.
- You will work with the following tools
- A test repository management and test plan execution tool such as HP ALM (Quality Center), TestRail, TestLink
- Management tools from the ATLASSIAN suite such as JIRA and CONFLUENCE for defect tracking and customer management
- A taste for test automation is appreciated, on tools such as JUnit and the RestAssured, Cucumber, Karate framework.
- Web culture, ISTQB training, mastery of Linux environments will be a plus.
- You have a professional level of English.
- An excellent working atmosphere;
- Dynamic teams;
- Access to the latest technologies;
- Possibility to work up to 3 days a week from home.