Reference number: ENG-LEZ-MKG-CMC
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas
- Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and shop mobility solutions, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,...
- Health, in particular in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, remote monitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient files, etc.
- Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
Reporting to the CMO, you will be in charge of the following missions :
- Take charge of awareness campaigns;
- Co-construction, launch and optimization of lead gen campaigns (from identification of levers to nurturing);
- Management of events sponsored by Comarch;
- Management and organisation of own events (breakfast, cocktail, matinee, ...);
- Co-creation of content with pre-sales teams (videos, podcasts, white papers, case studies, barometers, ...);
- Animation of communities on social networks;
- Management and animation of partnerships on a marketing level in relation with the pre-sales and sales teams.
- You have 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position;
- You have real interpersonal and writing skills;
- You have a strong interest in content creation;
- You have a strong interest in content creation; You are a self-starter and like to test;
- English level: technical (internal use);
- Plus: you are used to working on CMS solutions and social network management;
- Plus: you know the B2B Tech sector.
- An international and multicultural working environment;
- A stimulating work atmosphere and involved teams;
- Access to the latest technologies;
- Possibility to work up to 3 days a week from home;
- Sports challenges;
- Access to a platform of employee benefits;
- Mutual insurance and company pension scheme.