Product Owner (H/F)
Reference number: ENG-CER-EH-PO
As part of the development of its management products dedicated to PSADs, the Comarch group is recruiting a Product Owner in Cergy on a permanent contract.
As part of a team dedicated to the creation of our management software for home healthcare providers (PSAD), your mission will be to build a product that meets user expectations by interpreting customer needs. You will lead the agile development of our e-health product line for PSADs in conjunction with developers and UX designers.
Your main tasks will be:
- Definition and communication of the product vision,
- Feeding the product backlog,
- Writing user stories,
- Reception of the developments made by the development team, and control of compliance with regard to customer demand by developing a test book and carrying them out,
- Characterization of the malfunctions observed for transmission to the development team,
- Follow-up of malfunctions,
- Drafting of documentation relating to the new technical features deployed, for internal and external use,
- Realization of the deployment of the product at our customers,
- Occasional assistance from the support team on Level 2.
- English proficiency
- Knowledge of the PSAD business is a plus
- Knowledge of agile methods including Scrum
- Previous experience in an IT operational role would be appreciated
- Higher education (Bac +4/5) in computer science.
- A motivating challenge where much remains to be built combined with the stability of an international group;
- An international and multicultural work environment;
- A stimulating work atmosphere and involved teams;
- Access to new advanced technologies;
- Possibility of teleworking up to 3 days per week;
- Sporting challenges;
- Mutual and company pension.