Project Manager EDI (M/F)
Reference number: EN-LEZ-EDI-PM
Comarch, already well known in the IT industry, has more than 7,000 employees worldwide and a turnover of 355 million euros. Comarch is present in 33 countries around the world with a strong concentration in Europe, as an editor, integrator and host of IT solutions for the Retail, Industry, Health, Telecom, Travel and Finance sectors.
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting French companies in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas
Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and store mobility, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,...
Health, particularly in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, remote monitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient records, etc.
Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
As part of its growth, Comarch is recruiting a EDI Project Manager (m/f) in permanent employment
After an initial training on our EDI solutions, you will be responsible for:
- Manage and implement IT projects as a project manager in the field of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and EDM (Electronic Document Management)
- Manage the entire project from start to finish (from the analysis to the VSR phase) in application and in compliance with the customer contract;
- Ensure compliance with deadlines and budget, ISO procedures, correct estimation of risks and quality of deliverables;
- Ensure reporting to the Project Director and to the different actors of the project;
- Work in close collaboration with the Client Project Manager and his teams.
You have a Bac+5 engineering degree
You have a very good command of English
A first experience in the management of IT projects
A good knowledge of EDI issues
You are organized and have an analytical mind
- An international and multicultural work environment;
- A stimulating work environment and involved teams;
- Access to the latest technologies;
- Possibility to work up to 3 days per week from home;
- Sports challenges;
- Access to a platform of employee benefits;
- RTT ;
- Mutual insurance (100% coverage) and company benefits.
All our positions are open, with equal skills, to applications from people recognized as disabled workers.