QA Engineer (H/F)
Reference number: ENG-GRE-CLM-IngQA
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas :
- Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and shop mobility solutions, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,...
- Health, in particular in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, remote monitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient files, etc.
- Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
You will be part of a team of French experts in charge of the quality of our customers' projects.
Your mission will be to correlate the existing tools with the testing phases.
Your missions will be the following:
- Participation in the test strategy,
- Analysis and definition of the functional test repository
- The writing of the automated tests of the solution when it allows it,
- The execution of test plans,
- Qualification and follow-up of anomalies,
- Improving the quality and validation process,
- Follow-up of the customer's receipts with a strong customer relationship,
- The relationship with our QA engineers in our head office in Poland.
- You have a higher education degree (Bac +4/5), you wish to work in the field of Software Validation.
- You have knowledge of LINUX and/or Windows environments, the use of SQL and/or PostGre and Quality Processes.
- You are rigorous, autonomous and organised, and you know and like working in a team. You are comfortable with and enjoy customer contact.
- You are able to take a step back from the use of the product and have a strong taste for the testing business.
- You will work with the following tools
- A test repository management and test plan execution tool such as HP ALM (Quality Center), TestRail, TestLink
- SQL language.
- Bug tracking tools (Mantis, Testlink, Bugzilla, Jira...)
- A taste for test automation is appreciated, using tools such as JUnit and the RestAssured, Cucumber, Karate frameworks
- Web culture would be a plus.
- In addition, you have a good level of English.
- Experience in Health IS would be a plus.
- An excellent working atmosphere;
- Dynamic teams;
- Access to the latest technology;
- Possibility to work up to 3 days per week from home.