QA Manager (H/F)
Reference number: FR0002-EN
Do you want to join a dynamic team using the latest web technologies and concepts? Looking for a position that meets your ambitions, where your motivation and commitment will be rewarded? As part of the development of our Fidelity business, we are looking for a Lead Tech Java to join us in our Grenoble office.
- Higher education (Bac +4/5) in IT, you have proven experience of at least 4 years in the field of Software Validation.
- Rigorous, autonomous and organized
- Lover of teamwork.
- Good interpersonal skills and taste for customer contact.
- Ability to take a step back from the use of the product strong taste for the testing profession.
- You will work using the following tools:
- A test repository management and test plan execution tool such as HP ALM (Quality Center), TestRail, TestLink
- Management Tools from the ATLASSIAN suite such as JIRA and CONFLUENCE for anomalies monitoring and Customer management
- A taste for test automation is appreciated, on tools such as JUnit and the RestAssured, Cucumber, Karate frameworks
- Web culture, ISTQB training, mastery of Linux environments will be a plus.
- Professional English level.
You will take the lead of a team of French experts in charge of the quality of our clients' projects.
Your role will consist of coordinating and organizing QA activities and correlating the already existing tools with the testing phases.
Your missions will be as follows:
- Consolidate and strengthen the team currently in charge of automating the solution's tests and maintaining existing automated test tools,
- Supervise and assign QA engineers by projects,
- Be the privileged interlocutor with the customer for quality issues,
- Define and implement testing strategies for each new version of projects,
- Analysis and definition of the functional test repository,
- Execution of test plans,
- Qualification and monitoring of anomalies,
- Improving the quality and validation process,
- Customer revenue monitoring with a strong customer relationship,
- The relationship with our QA engineers at our parent company in Poland.
- Personal development - You can participate in a number of specialist trainings
- Pioneer projects for the largest companies – We are working for clients all over the world, which lead us to open numerous foreign branches
- Friendly atmosphere - We really enjoy our integration meetings, like board games evenings, marathons, city games, bowling
- Stable employment – Comarch have been on the market for more than 25 years
- Business trips – If you want to travel and visit our other departments
- Small, cosy office – We all know each other and have their own place (lack of hot desks)
- About 7,5 additional days off
- Additional insurance
- Projects for the largest brands like Auchan, Intersport
- Projets pour de grandes enseignes comme Auchaun ou Intersport
- Tickets gratuits pour les matchs du LOSC dont nous sommes sponsor officiel