QA Manager (M/F)
Reference number: ENG-CER-EH-RespQA
As part of its business development, the Comarch Group is recruiting a QA Manager (M/F) in Cergy on a permanent contract to work on optimising the quality of projects for our customers in the e-health sector.
As part of a team dedicated to the creation of our management software for hospitals as well as home healthcare providers (HIS/PSAD), you will be in charge of the quality of our clients' projects.
Your mission will be to manage the activity of the QA team and take part operationally in carrying out the tests.
You will work in conjunction with the solution developers, Business Analysts, customers, and the support team in particular, within the scope of the E-Health sector on e-Health solutions.
You will be under the responsibility of the BU director.
Your main tasks will be:
- The definition of the test strategy,
- Analysis and definition of the functional test repository,
- Writing and maintaining automated tests of the solution when possible,
- The execution of test plans,
- The management of the QA team,
- Qualification and follow-up of anomalies,
- Improving the quality and validation process,
- The relationship with our QA engineers at our parent company in Poland.
- Higher education (Bac +4/5) in computer science, you have a strong experience in Software Validation,
- You wish to progress towards a role of structuring a QA activity within an editor, while maintaining a share of operational validation activity,
- Rigorous, autonomous and organized, you know and like to work in a team,
- You are able to take a step back from the use of the product and have a strong taste for the job of testing,
- You will work with the following tools:
- A test repository management and test plan execution tool such as HP ALM (Quality Center), TestRail, TestOps
- The SQL language
- Bug-anomaly tracking tools (Mantis, Testlink, Bugzilla, Jira, etc.)
- A taste for test automation is appreciated,
- In addition, you have a good level of English.
- A motivating challenge where much remains to be built combined with the stability of an international group;
- An international and multicultural work environment;
- A stimulating work atmosphere and involved teams;
- Access to new advanced technologies;
- Possibility of teleworking up to 3 days per week;
- Sporting challenges;
- Mutual and company pension.