QA Project Manager (H/F)
Reference number: FR0002-EN
Do you want to join a dynamic team using the latest web technologies and concepts? Looking for a position that meets your ambitions, where your motivation and commitment will be rewarded? As part of the development of our Fidelity business, we are looking for a QA Project Manager to join us in our Grenoble office.
- Higher education (Bac +4/5) in IT
- At least 4 years of experience in the field of Software Validation.
- Rigorous, autonomous and organized
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills and taste for customer contact.
- Ability to take a step back from the use of the product strong taste for the testing profession.
- Work using the following tools:
- A test repository management and test plan execution tool such as HP ALM (Quality Center), TestRail, TestLink
- Management Tools from the ATLASSIAN suite such as JIRA and CONFLUENCE for anomalies monitoring and Customer management
- A taste for test automation is appreciated, on tools such as JUnit and the RestAssured, Cucumber, Karate frameworks
- Web culture, ISTQB training, mastery of Linux environments will be a plus.
- Professional English level.
- Consolidate and strengthen the team currently in charge of automating the solution's tests and maintaining existing automated test tools,
- Supervise and assign QA engineers by projects,
- Be the privileged interlocutor with the customer for quality issues,
- Define and implement testing strategies for each new version of projects,
- Analysis and definition of the functional test repository,
- Execution of test plans,
- Qualification and monitoring of anomalies,
- Improving the quality and validation process,
- Customer revenue monitoring with a strong customer relationship,
- The relationship with our QA engineers at our parent company in Poland.
- About 7,5 additional days off
- Additional insurance
- Personal development - You can participate in a number of specialist trainings
- Pioneer projects for the largest companies – We are working for clients all over the world, which lead us to open numerous foreign branches
- Friendly atmosphere - We really enjoy our integration meetings, like board games evenings, marathons, city games, bowling
- Stable employment – Comarch have been on the market for more than 25 years
- Business trips – If you want to travel and visit our other departments
- Small, cosy office – We all know each other and have their own place (lack of hot desks)
- Projects for the largest brands like Auchan, Intersport