Retail Project Director (H/F)
Reference number: FR0025-EN
Looking for a position that meets your ambitions, where your motivation and commitment will be rewarded? As part of the development of our business, we are looking for a Retail Project Director (H/F) to join us in our Lyon office.
- Graduate of a Bac + 5 Engineering School type;
- Dynamic, insightful, autonomous and organized person;
- 5 years of professional experience in IT project management and passionate about this field;
- Good abilities to understand customer issues and to adapt your proposals to their challenges;
- Team work lover;
- Persistent achieving your goals and motivated to strive for excellence;
- Fluent English.
- Pilot and implement IT projects in the field of ERP management software specialized in the Retail / Trading sectors;
- Follow the design of projects (customer need, functional specification, subdivisions, deliverables, acceptance criteria, etc.) in application and in compliance with the customer contract;
- Ensure compliance with deadlines and budget, ISO procedures, correct risk estimation and the quality of deliverables;
- Manage the project team, define and optimize the schedule, ensure the assignment of tasks and their progress;
- Ensure reporting to the various actors of the project;
- Manage and anticipate risks and contingencies on the project;
- Work in close collaboration with the Comarch project manager, the client project manager and his teams;
- Follow the billing schedule defined with the client and ensure its compliance;
- Manage, advise and assist the project managers for which you will be responsible;
- Manage customer escalations;
- Ensure the profitability of the project.
- Personal development - You can participate in a number of specialist trainings;
- Pioneer projects for the largest companies – We are working for clients all over the world, which lead us to open numerous foreign branches;
- Friendly atmosphere - We really enjoy our integration meetings, like board games evenings, marathons, city games, bowling;
- Stable employment – Comarch have been on the market for more than 25 years;
- Business trips – If you want to travel and visit our other departments;
- Small, cosy office – We all know each other and have their own place (lack of hot desks);
- About 7,5 additional days off;
- Additional insurance.