Senior Java Engineer (M/F)
Reference number: ENG-GRE-CLM-IngJAVA
Comarch France is looking for an experienced Java Engineer (M/F) for its Grenoble office.
Do you enjoy coding, are you looking for an international environment and are you keen to be part of a team with a real spirit of cohesion? Then this is the job for you!
You will be part of Comarch's development team in Grenoble, France, whose activity consists of integrating and extending the group's latest generation products for our French customers.
- Use of recent technologies (Microservice Spring / Kafka / ElasticSearch / K8s / OpenStack );
- Development of customer specific extensions;
- R&D product development.
- You have a Master's degree in computer science and have at least 5 years experience in Java development in a CI/CD environment (using Git/Maven/Jenkins etc.);
- You have good interpersonal skills, and are able to federate around your technical choices, which makes you a leader in your field;
- You want to be part of a dynamic team using the latest web technologies and concepts (MicroService, Elastic search, Docker, K8s, OpenStack etc...). You also like to face new technical challenges every day;
- As part of your relationship with international R&D, you will be required to communicate in English both verbally and in writing. A good level of English is therefore required.
- An excellent working atmosphere;
- Dynamic teams;
- Access to the latest technology;
- Possibility to work up to 3 days per week from home.