Software Pre⁠-⁠Sales Engineer (H/F)
Grenoble| Lille| Lyon
Reference number: ENG-CLM-PreSales
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas :
- Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and shop mobility solutions, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,...
- Health, in particular in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, remote monitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient files, etc.
- Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
After an initial training, you will accompany the implementation of our latest customer loyalty solution, Loyalty Marketing Cloud, on the French market. This solution is entirely based on a Cloud model, allowing the complete management of an engagement and loyalty program, its interactions and its follow-up for medium-sized companies.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will qualify the needs of prospects by providing your expertise to the sales engineers;
- You will be responsible for demonstrating the solution and presenting the products during client or partner meetings;
- You will develop the commercial offer and respond to calls for tender in collaboration with the sales engineers, the product teams and the project teams;
- You will ensure regular and continuous follow-up of existing customers to whom you will be attached;
- You will develop and promote your business expertise in the field of customer engagement and you will be able to respond to the various problems associated with our various prospects and customers
- You will participate with the product owner in the introduction of the product on the French market;
- You will work on its evolution and roadmap with the product teams;
- You participate with the sales engineers in the animation of a network of indirect resellers (integrators);
- You will participate in the transfer of knowledge on the projects won, by taking part in the analysis and specification phase in support of the project team;
- You will also develop business and market expertise, and participate in the promotion and recognition of your products on the French market (sales and marketing documentation, participation in trade fairs, conferences, expert meetings, organisation of events).
- With a technical and/or commercial background, you are dynamic, autonomous and organised;
- You have at least 3 to 4 years of professional experience in a similar or similar position, for example with a Cloud solutions integrator;
- You are comfortable giving customer presentations and are used to working in front of an audience;
- You know how to talk to different types of people (business and technical teams) and have a minimum general business knowledge to do so;
- You have a good understanding of customer issues and you know how to adapt your proposals to their challenges;
- You have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team;
- You are persistent in achieving your objectives and motivated to strive for excellence;
- You have a very good level of English. Any other language is a plus;
- You are willing to travel regularly.
- Knowledge of CRM and/or marketing solutions (customer loyalty) is not mandatory but is a plus.
- An excellent working atmosphere;
- Dynamic teams;
- Access to the latest technologies;
- Possibility to work up to 3 days per week from home.