Looking for a position that meets your ambitions, where your motivation and commitment will be rewarded? As part of the development of our Support business, we are looking for a Support Consultant to join us in our Lille office.
• A Bac + 2/3 formation with a specialization in computer science;
• Listening, communication and service skills;
• Teamwork lover in an international context;
• You have a first experience in computer science and are passionate about this field;
• SQL skills will be appreciated;
• Fluent English.
• Create, update, track tickets and inform the incident management tool;
• Receive and resolve tickets and collaborate with development teams for tickets that cannot be resolved at your level;
• Taking into account customer feedback in product evolutions;
• Assistance to our customers on site during the project start-up and in the use of our solutions during the start-up phase;
• Participate in the updating of the teaching materials on the various modules of the ERP system;
• Be proactive on processes;
• Ability to display a positive image of society.
• Personal development - You can participate in a number of specialist trainings;
• Pioneer projects for the largest companies – We are working for clients all over the world, which lead us to open numerous foreign branches;
• Friendly atmosphere - We really enjoy our integration meetings, like board games evenings, marathons, city games, bowling;
• Stable employment – Comarch have been on the market for more than 25 years;
• Business trips – If you want to travel and visit our other departments;
• Small, cosy office – We all know each other and have their own place;
• About 7,5 additional days off;
• Additional insurance;
• Projects for the well-known brands like Auchan, Intersport.