Support Consultant (H/F)
Reference number: ENG-LEZ-ERP-ConsultantSupport
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas :
- Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and shop mobility solutions, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,...
- Health, in particular in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, remote monitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient files, etc.
- Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
After a training/integration period, you will join a dynamic team of 7 people. Your mission will be to :
- Qualification of incidents according to their priorities and ensuring user satisfaction,
- Handle support issues
- Incident escalation to next level
- Responsibility on tracking and resolving tickets
- Follow up on incidents with customers
- Define/maintain operation/support documents
- You have a 3-year degree, you have a first experience in IT support,
- You used ticketing tracking tools,
- You have a solution-oriented approach and a sense of pedagogy,
- You know and enjoy working in a team in an international context,
- You have a good level of English,
- Knowledge of the retail world is a plus.
- An international and multicultural work environment,
- An excellent working atmosphere
- Dynamic and involved teams,
- Access to the latest technology,
- Possibility to work up to 3 days a week from home,