Support Engineer (H/F)
Reference number: FR0004-EN
Looking for a position that meets your ambitions, where your motivation and commitment will be rewarded? As part of the development of our E-Health business, we are looking for a Support Engineer to join us in our Cergy office.
- 5 years graduated with a specialization in IT
- Frist of experience in a similar position
- Listening and interpersonal skills
- Sense of service
- Knowledge of bug-anomaly tracking tools such as Mantis, Testlink, Bugzilla, Jira ...
- Taste for work in an international context
- Good level of English
After a training on our solutions you will be in charge:
- Qualification of incoming tickets
- Take charge of level 1 and 2 support issues.
- Escalation of incidents to level 3.
- Follow up on incidents with customers
- Define / maintain operating documents / Support
- About 7,5 additional days off
- Additional insurance
- Personal development - You can participate in a number of specialist trainings
- Pioneer projects for the largest companies – We are working for clients all over the world, which lead us to open numerous foreign branches
- Friendly atmosphere - We really enjoy our integration meetings, like board games evenings, marathons, city games, bowling
- Stable employment – Comarch have been on the market for more than 25 years
- Business trips – If you want to travel and visit our other departments
- Small, cosy office – We all know each other and have their own place (lack of hot desks)