Support Technician (H/F)
Reference number: ENG-CER-EH-TechSupp
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas :
- Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and shop mobility solutions, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,...
- Health, in particular in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, remote monitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient files, etc.
- Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
Under the responsibility of the Team Manager, you will be part of a team in charge of the support of our customers' projects in RUN mode on our SanoPSAD solution.
After an initial training period on our software, your missions will be the following:
- Qualification of incoming tickets;
- Take charge of level 1 and 2 support issues;
- Escalation of incidents to level 3;
- Be responsible for the follow-up and resolution of tickets;
- Follow up incidents with customers;
- Define/maintain operational/support documents.
- You have a 3-year degree with a specialisation in IT;
- You have a first experience in a support function;
- You are recognised for your listening skills, your interpersonal skills and your sense of service;
- You have used bug tracking tools (Mantis, Testlink, Bugzilla, Jira...);
- You know and like working in a team in an international context;
- Very good level of English.
- An excellent working atmosphere;
- Dynamic teams;
- Access to the latest technology;
- Possibility to work up to 3 days a week from home.