Support Technician (H/F)
Reference number: ENG-LEZ-ERP-TechSupp
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas :
- Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and shop mobility solutions, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,...
- Health, in particular in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, remote monitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient files, etc.
- Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
After a training/integration period, you will join a dynamic team of 7 people. Your mission will be to :
- Receive tickets, phone calls and emails,
- Qualify, create and follow up incidents according to their priorities and ensuring user satisfaction,
- Analyse and resolve the incidents described in the helpdesk perimeter, in accordance with the contractual service commitments
- Follow up on requests,
- Checking the quality of all qualified data and closing the files,
- Understand and implement the service catalogue (-> procedures for all BUs),
- Dispatch requests according to the level of each person and possibly escalate to the next level
- You have a 2-year degree, you have a first experience in IT support, you have a solution-oriented approach and a sense of pedagogy.
- You enjoy working in a team,
- You know how to respect and apply rules and procedures,
- You are able to establish a diagnosis,
- You have the ability to express yourself face to face and on the phone,
- You are organised and rigorous,
- You have a good command of stress,
- You have a good level of English,
- Knowledge of the retail world is a plus.
- An excellent working atmosphere;
- Dynamic teams;
- Access to the latest technology;
- Possibility to work up to 3 days a week from home.