System and Network Engineer (H/F)
Reference number: FR0036-EN
Looking for an opportunity that matches your ambitions, and where your motivation and commitment will be valued? As part of the development of its activity on the French market, Comarch France is looking for a Systems and Networks Engineer to strengthen its ICT division.
- Coming from a BAC+5 training with a specialization in Systems Administration;
- You have a first professional experience (internship and work-study program included) in systems administration;
- You are curious and like to actively participate in solving technical problems;
- You have good interpersonal skills that will allow you to interact with client teams as well as internal partners;
- You are proactive and enjoy defending your ideas;
- A good level of English is expected.
In Tier3+, our data center has been designed to eliminate all single points of failure. A double power supply, redundant air conditioning, generators, several fiber suppliers, making this data center one of the most efficient on the market.
In tandem with a Systems and Networks Engineer, your missions will be as follows:
- Administer production and test environments in at least one of the following areas: Linux / Unix, Network, Communication and Virtualization, Firewall (possibility of training on these points);
- Monitoring and reporting performance data for server systems;
- Identification of dysfunctions;
- Preparation of technical documentation for implemented solutions;
- Develop and implement pre-production and test environments according to standards for production environments;
- Participation in security audits: ISO 27001 and HDS;
- Maintaining the Data Center in operational condition (holding operational tests, supervising the partners responsible for the maintenance and security of the Data Center);
- Performing technical actions in the Data Center;
- Installation of new infrastructures.
Technological environment: Unix/Linux, Ansible, Oracle, Oracle DB, CISCO network.
- Personal development – You will be able to take part in numerous specialized training courses;
- Pioneering projects for large companies – We work for clients all over the world, which leads us to open many foreign subsidiaries;
- Excellent working atmosphere – We appreciate our integration events, as well as board game evenings, or participation in local sporting events;
- Stable employment situation – Comarch has been in the market for over 25 years;
- Business trips – If you wish to travel and discover our other services;
- Comfortable offices – We all know each other and each have our own office;
- Approximately 7.5 additional vacation days;
- Projects for major brands such as Auchan or Intersport.