Systems and Network Engineer (H/F)
Reference number: ENG-LEZ-ICT-IngSys/Res
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas :
- Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and shop mobility solutions, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,...
- Health, in particular in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, remote monitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient files, etc.
- Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
In Tier3+, our data centre has been designed to eliminate all single points of failure. Dual power supply, redundant air conditioning, generators, multiple fibre suppliers, making this data centre one of the most efficient on the market.
You will be working in tandem with a Systems and Network Engineer:
- You will be responsible for the administration of production and test environments in at least one of the following areas: Linux / Unix, Networking, Communication and Virtualization, Firewall (possibility of training on these points);
- Monitoring and reporting performance data for server systems;
- Identification of malfunctions;
- Preparation of technical documentation for implemented solutions;
- Develop and implement pre-production and test environments according to standards for production environments;
- Participation in security audits: ISO 27001 and HDS;
- Maintaining the Data Centre in operational condition (operational test, supervision of partners responsible for the maintenance and security of the Data Centre);
- Carrying out technical actions in the Data Centre;
- Implementation of new infrastructures;
Technological environment: Unix/Linux, Ansible, Oracle, Oracle DB, CISCO network.
You have a BAC+5 degree with a specialization in Systems Administration;
You have a first professional experience (including internship and work-study) in system administration;
You are curious and like to actively participate in the resolution of technical problems;
You have good interpersonal skills which will enable you to interact with customer teams and internal partners;
You are a strong proposer and like to defend your ideas;
A good level of English is expected.
An excellent working atmosphere;
Access to the latest technology;
Possibility to work up to 3 days per week from home.