Technical Expert Consultant (H/F)
Reference number: ENG-ERP-ArchTech
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas :
- Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and shop mobility solutions, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,...
- Health, in particular in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, remote monitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient files, etc.
- Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
- Industrialise and automate manual production tasks;
- Design and implement technical standards in relation with the Architect;
- Ensure the integration of solutions in the client environment and participate in the acceptance process;
- Manage technical exchanges with our clients;
- Write the design specifications and documentation of the tools (APIs, Masters, etc.) on the technical side;
- Prepare and build masters of our POS/mPOS systems;
- Carry out a permanent technological watch;
- Management of IT operations: manage the development of IT infrastructures (system, network, etc.).
- You are dynamic, curious, organised and customer-oriented;
- You have experience in the retail sector with a major account;
- You have knowledge and skills in the field of cashiering;
- You have good technical knowledge (Linux / Windows / JIRA / Microsoft SQL Server / Certificates / Webservices);
- You have good writing skills;
- You have a good level of English.
- An international and multicultural working environment;
- A stimulating work atmosphere and involved teams;
- Access to the latest technology;
- Possibility to work up to 3 days a week from home;
- Sports challenges;
- Access to a platform of employee benefits;
- Mutual insurance and company pension scheme.