TMA Manager (H/F)
Reference number: ENG-CER-EH-RespTMA
Under the direction of the director of the e-health business unit, the TMA manager is in charge of the organization, monitoring and maintenance (TMA) carried out for our customers. He will supervise and supervise the work of the support team and will demonstrate great responsiveness to resolve malfunctions as well as excellent communication.
His mission will also consist of managing the activity of the QA team in conjunction with the solution developers, business analysts, and customers.
Your main missions will be:Support Part:
- Ensure quality of service and customer satisfaction by handling reporting of application anomalies and support in compliance with our commitments
- Document and ensure compliance with ticket processing procedures
- Be the guarantor of the quality of services, compliance and reliability of applications
- Assist customers on site during project start-up and in the use of solutions
- Analyze malfunctions, identify causes and propose solutions
- Provide technical and functional assistance to customers and the support team
- Manage incident escalations and resolve them as quickly as possible
- Participate in the implementation and monitoring of business indicators to optimize support processes
- Coordinate with development and maintenance teams to report anomalies and ensure their resolution
- Ensure the updating of technical and functional documentation.
- Ensure regular reporting to superiors and produce contractual indicators for our clients
- Manage and lead the support/maintenance team
- Support the team’s skills development
- Define the testing strategy
- Analyze and define the functional test framework
- Manage automated test coverage
- Lead the QA team
- Improve the quality and validation process
- You have at least a Bac+5 education with ideally a specialization in IT;
- You have confirmed experience of + 5 years in TMA, preferably with a software publisher;
- You have mastery of ticketing and documentation tools (jira, confluence, etc.)
- You are persistent in achieving your goals and organized;
- The meaning of customer relations has no secrets for you
- You speak English fluently.
- Knowledge of the hospital or e-health sectors would be a plus;
- An international and multicultural working context;
- A stimulating working atmosphere and involved teams;
- Access to new cutting-edge technologies;
- Possibility of teleworking up to 2 days per week;
- Sports challenges;
- Mutual insurance (100% coverage) and company insurance.
All our positions are open, with equal skills, to applications from people recognized as disabled workers.