Reference number: A/UKR/1011145
Ready to advise Comarch’s business partners about the analysis and optimization
of their processes as well as the description of IT related business requirements? Apply and join our team in Kyiv as Analyst. You will focus on understanding our client’s challenges and developing customer solutions.
- Higher education in economic or computer science (or related)
- At least 1 years’ experience as the similar position
- Knowledge of English B2 , Fluent Russian language is required.
- Polish will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the basic issues of relational databases
- Communicativeness and openness to new challenge
- Experience with collaboration using JIRA and Confluence
- As an additional advantage will be
- knowledge of the basics of building a data warehouse and Controlling
- experience in BI projects or reporting activities
- of the basics of methodologies for managing IT projects, eg Prince, PMI
- Participation in the implementation of Business Intelligence implementation projects
- Configuring a given system: assistance in adapting the IT system to the requirements and specificity of the client
- Analysis of the client's needs
- Participation in analytical meetings with the client
- Solution design
- Onboarding training to adapt to new duties
- Possibility of developing skills in the broadly understood BI plot
- Participation in interesting projects from various industries
- Friendly atmosphere - We really enjoy our integration meetings, like board games evenings, marathons, city games, bowling
- Stable employment – Comarch have been on the market for more than 25 years