Business Solution Manager
Reference number: BSM/A/1004835
For its brand new Australian branch Comarch is looking for an experienced, communicate and well organized Business Solution Manager with great interest in marketing, CRM and loyalty domains. The person hired on this position will have a unique opportunity to create a market for a new player from scratch. The individual will hold the power to make Comarch’s success his own success.
- Plan, prepare and conduct presentations & product demos for clients;
- Identify, manage and address customer’s (marketing, CRM and loyalty area) needs;
- Define system requirements, based on the business objectives and business requirements;
- Match Comarch's systems capabilities and features with customer's business needs;
- Quote and proposal preparation with other departments within the Comarch global structure (sales, R&D, implementation, support, etc.);
- Work with Comarch Production and R&D Teams on continuous product enhancements based on market feedback;
- Organize and carry out marketing activities in order to promote the solutions, expertise and brand of Comarch including but not limited to speaking at events, taking part in panels, hosting round tables, writing content online (blogs, articles, social media posts).
Requirements for the position:
- Higher education in Economics, IT, Marketing, Management or related;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the pre-sales of marketing, CRM and loyalty solutions;
- Proven results in the area of software solutions sales to large enterprises;
- Expert knowledge of marketing, CRM and loyalty products and processes;
- Deep knowledge and experience working with of one or more of following industries: retail, oil&gas, telecommunications, FMCG, finance or aviation;
- Ability to analyse customer requirements and needs;
- Goal oriented attitude;
- Excellent spoken and written English, knowledge of Polish is an advantage;
- Availability to frequent business trips (approximately 30% of working time);
- Strong presentation skills.
- Very good base salary with an unparallel bonus scheme based on performance;
- Opportunity to create a market for a new player from scratch;
- Personal development opportunities and training;
- Working environment with the advantages of being part of an international group where action taking and ambition is rewarded.