Business Development Intern
Reference number: BDI/KRK/001
An internship at Comarch is a great opportunity to gain experience while working on real projects. Our program gives you the opportunity to cooperate with professionals, enthusiasts and people with similar interests.
We are looking for a communicative and well-organized candidates for Business Development Intern position.
- Excellent language skills – Arabic and English
- Students of Economics, IT, Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Finance or Entrepreneurship (junior or senior year)
- Excellent writing, research and interpersonal communication skills
- Charismatic and optimistic in day-to-day work as well as patient, confident and determined
- Must be a passionate individual who is familiar with B2B marketing and up to date on current marketing landscape
- Provide support to business development team, including sales pipeline updates, profiling, meeting prep, and prospect identification
- Market and industry research assistance
- Assist with the social media development
- Other responsibilities as determined by supervisor
- Mentor care: implementation of an IT project under the supervision of specialist
- Renumeration: we value your contribution to the project
- Certificate of completion of the internship – you can include it in your CV
- Flight organised and covered by the company
Start your career with Comarch!