IT Internship Program
Reference number: Internship0001
An internship at Comarch is a great opportunity to gain experience while working on real projects. Our program gives you the opportunity to cooperate with professionals, enthusiasts and people with similar interests.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Students of computer science/IT or related fields (2nd year or higher)
- Individuals interested in: programming (Java | C/C++ | database | web development), cybersecurity, server and system administration or IT solutions for the telecommunication industry
- English speakers able to communicate freely within the work environment
HOW THE INTERNSHIP WILL LOOK LIKE?
During the internship you will implement a real project, working closely with a group of people under the supervision of an internship mentor.
Your tasks will include:
- Development of products used by the largest telecom operators
- Development of software modules and tests
- Designing and implementation of automated tests
- Analysing security risks related to applications
- Analysing the tools available on the market that automate the vulnerability of the search process
- Participation in the selection of solutions and in preparing for their implementation
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE IT INTERNSHIP AT COMARCH?
- Mentor care: implementation of an IT project under the supervision of a specialist
- Competitive salary: we value your contribution to the project
- Possibility of continuing your career in Comarch – as many as 85%of our interns get employed and stay with us
- Certificate of completion of the internship – a great addition your CV
- Possibility to work in an international environment and implement projects for the world’s biggest, most renowned companies
- Being a part of a real business project – a great experience to quick-start your career
Click the ‘Apply’ button and fill out the recruiting form - it will only take a few minutes of your time. We'll ask you for your personal data as well as your education and technological projects you wish to tell us about. Remember to prepare a CV and attach it to the form. We're waiting for your submission till June 14th (till 11:59 PM).*The internship will be held in Lviv, but there will also be an opportunity to complete it in one of the Polish cities like Cracow, Wroclaw, Poznan…