Business Development Manager
Reference number: BDM/J/1004537
- Analysing the market and identifying prospective customers;
- Actively searching for contacts to decision makers in the structure of prospective customers and acquiring clients;
- Preparing and conducting presentations and commercial offers;
- Preparing and negotiating contracts and coordinating performance with new customers;
- Achieving sales targets and reporting commercial activities;
- Acting as company representative for trade shows, events and conferences throughout the country;
- Preparing marketing and investment strategies;
- Working closely with the consulting and production departments;
- Analysing the market and competitive landscape.
- Min. Bachelor degree;
- Good recognition of Japanese telecommunication market;
- Proven success track in marketing, sales or consulting of the telecommunication solutions in Japan;
- Fluent Japanese and good English is a must;
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Ability to analysing customer requirements and needs;
- Goal oriented attitude.
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Ability to shape the offers to customers by selecting from a vast range of Comarch telecommunications and cross-sector products;
- Opportunity to influence strategic directions of Comarch solution positioning in Japanese telecommunications sector;
- Exciting work in rapidly growing global software vendor;
- Cooperation with experienced specialists.