Business Development Manager (ERP Business Unit)
Reference number: BDM/ERP/SP
Comarch is a 5.000-employee software house and IT business provider that specializes in innovative IT solutions for Public Administration, Trade & Services, Finance & Telecommunications. The company was originated in Poland in 1993 and is an IT Challenger on the Western European market.
For its Madrid branch Comarch is looking for a communicative and ambitious Business Development Manager to join the team responsible for development of its operations in the ERP Business Unit.
Comarch looks for an entrepreneurial and communicative person who is able to take initiatives and create new business opportunities for the Iberia Region. The Employee will be engaged in pre-sales and account management, market screening and business development of Comarch in the ERP areas.
The Employee will need to take responsibility for her/his actions as well as to have a strong determination and target-oriented approach.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• to identify, develop and follow-up new business opportunities as well as to set up and lead meetings with potential new clients
• actively acquire new contacts and nurture existing ones through own actions and attendance at trade shows and conferences;
• client meetings & presentations (travel mainly within Spain);
• to generate and take an active role in RFI/RFP processes as well as to support Legal, Consulting and Production departments in the offer negotiations
• define goals and lead preparation of presentations & product demos for client meetings supported by highly qualified technical teams;
• lead and coordinate proposal preparation, cooperate with other departments within Comarch (sales, R&D, implementation, support, etc.) to prepare on-time, high quality proposals;
• be responsible for day-to-day management of new accounts from the Iberian Peninsula region.
• university level education in Economics, IT, Finance, Business Administration, Management or Entrepreneurship.
• excellent language skills, Spanish required, very good English skills are essential.
• minimum +3 years of b2b sales experience preferably selling ERP systems;
• knowledge and understanding of Spanish ERP market;
• excellent verbal & written communication skills. The Employee will regularly conduct presentations for clients;
• successful experience in negotiations, supervision and influencing others;
• proven self-starting and entrepreneurial spirit, that allows to work independently and to take responsibility for her/his actions.
• charisma and optimism in day-to-day work as well as patience, confidence and determination in the goal realization.
• SME working environment with the advantages of making part of an international group where action-taking, results and ambition is rewarded;
• high visibility in the company and direct cooperation/reporting to the Country Manager;
• in the future, the successful Employee will have a chance for a quick career growth and people management within the structures of Comarch
• competitive salary according to experience and skills.