Reference number: JD/R/1003344
• Min. Bachelor degree in computer science or related;
• At least 3 years’ experience, preferably in CRM industry;
• Knowledge of English on level required to read and understand technical documentation
• Proficiency in Java 7+, Spring, EJB3, JPA - Java Persistence API;
• At least basic knowledge of InteliJ, JIRA, SVN, GIT, Oracle Database 12c Enterprise Edition;
• Analytical skills and ability to work as a team player;
• Good communication skills and flexibility.
• Developing CRM solutions based on documentation
• Providing technical design, coding, testing, implementation, advice and support of custom and packaged software applications;
• Developing and implementation of algorithms;
• Solving IT tasks;
• Preparation of IT solutions documentation;
• Consistently meet or exceed deadlines on projects.
• Competitive salary and bonus system;
• Individual employee development program with a training plan;
• Stable employment in global IT company;
• Participation in international projects with experienced specialists;
• Work in a team-oriented knowledge sharing.