Loyalty Marketing Consultant
Reference number: PRC/BEL/1009150
Do you want to work for an international company deeply driven by innovation? Do you want to challenge yourself and step into the exciting world digitization with us? We are looking for a new team player to join our Loyalty Marketing department in our Brussels office!
Find below the details and if you meet the requirements, do not hesitate to apply!
- Degree in either Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, Management or Entrepreneurship
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Commercial mindset with good skills in public speaking & writing
- Attentive to understand customer issues with great analytical-thinking
- Dynamic, autonomous and organized person that likes teamwork
- Excellent language skills in English + Dutch and/or French
- Open to travel abroad
- Knowledge of CRM and/or marketing solutions is a plus
- Identifying and managing prospect / customer needs during client meetings in Loyalty, Retail & Manufacturing, etc.
- Preparing and conducting presentations and product demos for Executives
- Taking an active role in RFI/RFP processes, contract negotiations, etc.
- Meeting regularly with existing customers to follow up on their ongoing projects
- Analyzing the market, identifying trends dedicated to the business in the Benelux
- Cooperating closely with sales and marketing teams on a regular basis for lead generation
- Extending our partner network for our new product Loyalty Marketing Cloud
- Personal development – You will learn a lot on the job and will receive an opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge via training
- We empower and trust you to deliver results
- International working environment. Our start-up minded international team has total support of Comarch global organization
- Small, cosy office in Central Brussels (Louise area)
- Friendly atmosphere - We all know each other, work as a team and really enjoy our integration meetings
- Stable employment – Comarch has been on the market for more than 25 years
- Frequent travel opportunities within/outside the base region (Benelux & France)