We’re behind world's no1 Loyalty Marketing software platform. We’ve been successfully selling our solutions to top global Brands like ExxonMobil, British Airways, Costa Coffe, Auchan, Etihad Airways, British Petroleum (BP). In order to sustain our ambitious growth, we are developing a Partner Channel on key geographical regions.
What we need is a dynamic, ambitious person, who will grow our EMEA Partner Channel and make it shine. A person eager to build a truly international career. If you're reading about yourself, don't wait! Apply today!
• 2+ years experience in B2B SaaS sales, pre-sales, project management or partner development
• Experience in the CRM / CDP / Marketing Automation / Loyalty Management space a plus
• High-energy and passionate about working with partners
• Communicative, interacts easily with sales partners on eye level
• Executive presence
• Works in a structured manner and doesn’t lose track of tasks even under stress
• Capable of adapting to frequently evolving business procedures
• Full professional command of the English language, bonus points for German or French
• Willing to travel internationally up to 25% of the time
• Identify, qualify and approach new partners on the assigned markets within EMEA
• Pitch and demonstrate Comarch loyalty solutions and partner opportunities and programs to each prospective partner
• Obtain acceptance of the Partner Agreement
• Onboard new partners and provide access to dedicated services (partner portal, sandbox, etc.)
• Liaise with the Comarch marketing department to engage strategic partners in PR, events, content marketing
• Establish a regular cadence with partners for pipeline and business reviews to manage progress against the regional partnership plan, identify any blockers/opportunities
• Maintain and update the Comarch partners database
• Evaluate partner referrals and distribute them to the applicable Comarch sales team
• Evaluate registered leads and connect the partner with the right sales team as part of our 12 months free sales support for resellers
• Serve as a partner advocate within Comarch, while developing and winning strong Comarch advocacy within partner organizations
• Drive the development of a newly established partner channel of one of the worlds leading Marketing software: https://www.comarch.com/trade-and-services/loyalty-marketing
• Become a part of the team responsible for the global expansion of our customer and partner base.
• International environment, representing Comarch in various events and over the world
• Join the best: Comarch is commonly acknowlegded as a global leader in loyalty marketing technology . Our teams are located from NYC to Syney, our Customers include the HQ of top brands like BP, ExxonMobile, British Airways, Auchan, Intersport, Etihad Airways, leading Banks and Telecoms.
• Opportunity to work with a modern tech stack that will drive the industry for years
• Hybrid work model (after initial trainings and trial period)
• Training & certification program
• Private healthcare plan for you and your family
• Flexible working hours
• No dress code, no open spaces