Technical Support Officer
Reference number: TSO/SP/1010585
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the technical support position. Technical support officers troubleshoot technical issues, and support the roll-out of new application versions, among other duties.
Moreover, technical support officers have contact with customers, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Good general IT knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience with:
o Linux/UNIX operation systems
o Elastic Stack/Kibana
- Experience with Oracle Database, Oracle WebLogic Server, WildFly, Apache, HAproxy, Ansible, YAML, Kubernetes, ITIL best practices, is a plus
- Performing day to day operations related to the support and maintenance services for our clients.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Handling service requests, incidents, enhancements, tasks or questions reported by clients.
- Working closely with Data Center team to maintain services in accordance to the Service Level Agreement.
- Analyzing root cause of incidents, recommending and implementing improvements
- Personal development - You can participate in a number of specialist trainings
- Pioneer projects for the largest companies – We are working for clients all over the world, which lead us to open numerous foreign branches
- Friendly atmosphere - We really enjoy our integration meetings, like board games evenings, marathons, city games, bowling
- Stable employment – Comarch has been on the market for more than 30 years
- Small, cosy office – We all know each other and have their own place (lack of hot desks)
- Private health insurance