We’re looking for a curious B2B copywriter to join our marketing team in Milan and own our content marketing strategy and editorial calendar. The ideal candidate is constantly looking for new ideas but has a bias for action. At Comarch, our vision is to spearhead digital transformation in the Italian market: we support companies in their path to digitalisation with bespoke IT solutions.
The successful candidate would be part of a new team and would have an opportunity to actively contribute to the definition of our content strategy and tone of voice.
● Degree in journalism, communications, marketing or equivalent
● Tracked SEO copywriting experience
● Experience with social media is a plus
● Immaculate written and spoken Italian
● Fluency in English is a plus
● Ability to work as part of a team with a proactive, can-do attitude
● High say-do ratio
● Proven interest in digital technology, IT or innovation
● Define and manage our editorial calendar
● Draft compelling copy for our website and social media
● Ensure our website is up-to-date and performs well on the SEO front
● Liaise with our consultants to create compelling whitepapers, blog posts or other content, as appropriate
● Curate our social media channels
● Support our sales reps with compelling content for presentations and product descriptions
● A friendly and stimulating environment in a hybrid workplace
● Pioneering projects: innovation and new technologies are our bread and butter, and we work with customers all over the world
● Bespoke professional growth
● A diverse, multicultural work environment
● Friendly atmosphere, a great company culture and a cosy office in Milan’s city centre
● Bonuses such as health insurance, supplementary pension fund, training, opportunities for business trips abroad
If you’re interested, please send us your CV, a short cover letter and a portfolio, or two or three examples of previous work.