Director of Business Development - Data Center
Reference number: USA/DCD/1011185
Another of our worldwide data centers is quickly rising up on American soil.
It is going to have a great capacity, exceeding requirements of our currently existing clients. Now we need right person to make it grow.
• Degree in business, computer science or technical studies
• 5+ years of successful sales experience promoting hosting services
• Understanding of the data center architectures, products, solutions & technology
• Solid knowledge about server and storage data center technologies
• Background in B2B sales and product marketing
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Customer-orientated personality and goal focused character
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and strong presentation skills
• Growing and fostering client engagement within data center environment
• Achieving sales targets by sourcing and growing a strong pipeline of prospective clients
• Analyze customer’s requirements and functional needs
• Work closely with the technical teams to devise technical solutions as per client expectations and requirement.
• Actively participate in conferences and industry events
• Collaborate with marketing team to formulate an optimal marketing strategy
• Drive strategy and growth initiatives
• Travel: ≈ 50%
• Competitive salary
• 100% paid health insurance
• 401(k) match
• Flexible Spending Account (health, dependent, commuter)
• Wellness Reimbursement Program
• Exciting work in a rapidly growing department working with leading world brands
• Opportunity to learn from leading specialists to develop professional IT career
• Hybrid Work Model
Comarch Inc is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Comarch Inc provides reasonable accommodations to hires with disabilities on case-by-case basis.