Success means teamwork! Fantastic team of IT professionals
needs Your administrational support! Currently we are looking for someone well-organized, communicative and open- minded, who will help us in managing day-to-day administrational tasks in our 3 offices: New York, Arizona & Illinois.CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Fluent in English, Polish language is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proactive, possesses a positive, can-do attitude
• Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Desire to gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and ad-hoc projectsYOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Partake and assist with the day-to-day operations for Comarch’s team
in Arizona, NYC & Illinois offices.
• Assist with office administrative duties (data entry, filing, employee expense reporting, calendar management, accounts payable assistance, recruiting assistance, logistics, scheduling appointments, etc.).
• Collaborate with fellow team members within multiple departments whenever necessary to maintain positive working relationships.
• Assist with various ad-hoc projects including, but not limited to, recruitment sourcing, market research, and marketing campaign initiatives and facility and vendor management and follow-up.
• Develop a thorough understanding of Comarch’s services and solutions.FOR YOU:
• Competitive salary
• 100% paid health insurance (after completion of probationary period)
• Option to participate in dental & vision group plan (after completion of probationary period)
• 401(k) match (after completion of probationary period)
• Flexible Spending Account (health, dependent, commuter) (after completion of probationary period)
• Wellness Reimbursement Program (after completion of probationary period)
• Exciting work in a rapidly growing department working with leading world brands
• Opportunity to learn from leading specialists to develop professional IT careerACCOMMODATION STATEMENT:
Comarch Inc is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Comarch Inc provides reasonable accommodations to hires with disabilities on case-by-case basis.