Java Developer (R&D Cloud Native Applications)
Reference number: KRKVZ2
We are looking for Java developers to join our R&D teams building our own cloud-native CRM & Marketing Automation platforms powering loyalty programs for hundreds of clients around the world.
Key tech stack we use - Java 11 / Spring, Hibernate, PostgreSQL 14, Apache Kafka & Camel, Docker & Kubernetes.
Our products’ architecture is event-driven, cloud-agnostic and follows domain-driven principles. A lot of interesting technical challenges are to be expected, as we have very rigid requirements when it comes to high-availability, scalability and performance. All of the formal documentation and communication is in English.
More about products we create - Loyalty marketingCandidate’s profile:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or others related
- Work experience as Java Developer
- Experience in debugging and monitoring of complex Java applications. Knowledge on good Java practices, “clean code”, refactoring, design patterns and SSDLC
- Nice to have:
- Experience in developing microservice-based systems
- Interest or experience in DevOps methodology and practices - e.g. experience working with public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP), creating CI/CD pipelines (we use Gitlab CI), helm charts, containerization
- Implementation of new features, bugfixing and creating unit & integration tests in a small agile team of ~5 developers led by a senior developer / tech lead
- Working with Business Analysis, QA, Product Management and other dev teams, estimating workload, reviewing code and documents
- Creating technical documentation
- As you gain experience, you’ll have an opportunity to actively decide on the tech stack and architecture of the applications you work on
- Opportunity to work with a modern tech stack that will drive the industry for years
- A chance to work with the best – Comarch is a mix of experience and youthfulness. We have a lot of experienced developers and architects that you could learn from.
- Hybrid work model (after initial trainings and trial period)
- Training & certification program
- Private healthcare plan for you and your family
- Flexible working hours
- No dress code, no open spaces