Key Account Manager - Telco
Reference number: KAM/SK/1015853
If you are an entrepreneurial and outgoing individual who enjoys taking initiatives and creating new business opportunities, join our team!
As a Key Account Manager you will be engaged in pre-sales and account management, market screening and business development in the Telecommunication industry. An ideal candidate will need to be self-motivated, determined and goal-oriented.
You might already be an experienced Key Account Manager passionate about telecommunications or somebody who currently has a more technical role but is ready to move. We see a potential in both paths and would love to hear from you!
- Degree in economy or technical studies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Korean and English
- Knowledge of Polish is a plus
- Understanding of the Korean telecommunication landscape
- 5 years of experience in IT sales
- Excellent soft, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Establishing and maintaining regular contacts with the company's clients
- Realization of assumed sales budgets
- Direct ongoing support for a selected group of key clients (negotiations, setting detailed terms of cooperation, supervision over the proper course of cooperation)
- We empower and trust you to deliver the results
- International working environment
- Work within a small, friendly team
- Stable employment – Comarch have been on the market for almost 30 years
- Travel opportunities within and outside Korea
- Personal development – grow your career in the area of innovative software solution sales
- Top professional exposure – get a sense of accomplishment from competing and winning against the biggest and best-known global IT vendors