loyalty marketing team is growing and we’re looking for an entry-level Marketing Associate to join us!
This is an ideal role for someone with excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 2 years experience within the marketing space
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Understanding and interest in Marketing and IT industryMARKETING RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide support to cross-sector marketing teams
• Collaborate and assist Marketing Team in the development and implementation of marketing initiatives and campaigns for the US market;
• Responsible for overseeing budget management, vendor coordination, logistic planning, tracking expenditure, contracts, budget requests, administration, etc.
• Support in the management and logistics of marketing sponsored eventsSALES RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist local cross-sector business units to manage existing customer accounts, addressing key objectives and strategy, concerns and escalations, overall status and new sales opportunities
• Liaison between local BU’s and HQ legal departments on contract management
• Conduct direct sales outreach via LinkedIn Sales Navigator & Woodpecker
• Close collaboration with Data Center business development team in a cross-functional capacityFOR YOU:
• Competitive salary
• 100% paid health insurance
• 401(k) match
• Flexible Spending Account (health, dependent, commuter)
• Wellness Reimbursement Program
• Exciting work in a rapidly growing department working with leading world brands
• Opportunity to learn from leading specialists to develop professional IT career
• Hybrid Work ModelACCOMMODATION STATEMENT:Comarch Inc
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Comarch Inc provides reasonable accommodations to hires with disabilities on case-by-case basis.