Business Analyst - Financial Services
Reference number: BA/BX
Comarch offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players!
- BA/Master Degree in Economics, Finance, IT, Business Administration, Management, Entrepreneurship, etc.
- Certificate in project management methodology will be appreciated (PMI, PRINCE2)
- Knowledge in the field of software development
- Excellent language skills in English, French and/or Dutch
- Charismatic and optimistic in day-to-day work as well as patient, confident and determined
- Implementation of large international IT projects for leading players in the global market of financial institutions
- Planning and coordinating the work of the implementation team (analysts, designers, developers, tech. team leaders), motivating team members
- Managing the project scope, schedule and budget
- Coordination of internal communication and communication with the client
- Identification and management of project risk
- Testing activities (prepare scenarios, execute tests…)
- Conducting workshops with the clients.
- Personal development - You can participate in a number of specialist trainings
- Pioneer projects for the largest companies – We are working for clients all over the world, which lead us to open numerous foreign branches
- Friendly atmosphere - We really enjoy our integration meetings, like board games evenings, marathons, city games, bowling
- Stable employment – Comarch have been on the market for more than 25 years
- Business trips – If you want to travel and visit our other departments
- Small, cosy office – We all know each other and have their own place (lack of hot desks)
- Healthy snacks every week