If you are an entrepreneurial and outgoing individual who enjoys taking initiatives and creating new business opportunities, join our Chicago team!
As a Business Development Manager, you will be engaged in pre-sales and account management, market screening and business development in the Telecommunications industry. An ideal candidate will need to have keen understanding of telecommunications OSS/BSS infrastructure, be self-motivated, able to take initiative, organized, strongly determined, and take a goal-oriented approach.
• Degree in business, telecommunications, or technical studies
• An in-depth understanding of the telecommunication USA landscape
• 3 – 5 years of proven sales results in the area of telecommunication software
• Expert knowledge of marketing, CRM and telecommunication processes
• Deep knowledge and experience working with of one or more of following industries: telecommunications, field service, 5G
• Ability to analyze customer requirements and functional needs
• Goal oriented attitude
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Availability for business trips (approximately 40% of working time)
• Strong presentation skills
• Collaborate and assist Director of Business Development in the buildout and implementation of telecommunication marketing initiatives and campaigns for the USA market
• Develop and source a strong pipeline of prospective clients and qualified leads
• Meet or exceed sales and profit goals
• Facilitate pre-sales process for new leads, including first contact, discovery phase, meetings and contract negotiation
• Actively manage existing customer accounts, addressing key objectives and strategy, concerns and escalations, overall status and new sales opportunities
• Deliver in-person sales presentations with prospective clients
• Research and stay updated on telecommunication industry trends and insights
• Attend and actively participate in conferences and industry events
• Personal development – Opportunity to participate in a number of specialist trainings
• Pioneer projects for the largest companies – We are working with clients all over the world
• Friendly atmosphere - We really enjoy our team building activities, happy hours, and collaborative gathers.
• Stable employment – Comarch have been on the market for more than 25 years
• Business trips – If you want to travel and visit our other departments
• New Rosemont office since February 2019. Great team with significant workspace (lack of hot desks)