Business Development Manager - OSS, BSS
Reference number: BDM/USA/1006580/1008661
Chicago (Rosemont), New York
If you are an entrepreneurial and outgoing individual who is enjoys taking initiatives and creating new business opportunities in the USA, join our team!
As a Business Development Manager you will be engaged in pre-sales and account management, market screening and business development in the Telecommunication industry. An ideal candidate will need to be self-motivated, able to take initiative, organized, have a strongly determination and take a goal-oriented approach.
- Degree in business, telecommunications, or technical studies
- An in-depth understanding of the telecommunication USA landscape
- 3 – 5 years of proven sales results in the area of telecommunication software
- Expert knowledge of marketing, CRM and telecommunication processes
- Deep knowledge and experience working with of one or more of following industries: telecommunications, field service, 5G
- Ability to analyze customer requirements and functional needs
- Goal oriented attitude
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Availability for business trips (approximately 40% of working time)
- Strong presentation skills
- Collaborate and assist Department Director in the development and implementation of telecommunication marketing initiatives and campaigns for the US market
- Develop and source a strong pipeline of prospective clients and qualified leads
- Meet or exceed sales and profit goals
- Facilitate pre-sales process for new leads, including first contact, discovery phase, meetings and contract negotiation
- Actively manage existing customer accounts, addressing key objectives and strategy, concerns and escalations, overall status and new sales opportunities
- Deliver in-person sales presentations with prospective clients
- Research and stay updated with telecommunication industry trends and insights
- Attend and actively participate in conferences and industry events
• Competitive salary
• 100% paid health insurance
• 401(k) match
• Flexible Spending Account (health, dependent, commuter)
• Wellness Reimbursement Program
• Exciting work in a rapidly growing department working with leading world brands
• Opportunity to learn from leading specialists to develop professional IT career
• Hybrid Work Model
Comarch Inc is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Comarch Inc provides reasonable accommodations to hires with disabilities on case-by-case basis.