Business Development Manager - OSS, BSS
Reference number: BDM/USA/1006580
If you are an entrepreneurial and outgoing individual who is enjoys taking initiatives and creating new business opportunities in the USA, join our team!
As a Business Development Manager you will be engaged in pre-sales and account management, market screening and business development in the Telecommunication industry. An ideal candidate will need to be self-motivated, able to take initiative, organized, and have a strongly determination and take a goal-oriented approach.
- Degree in business, telecommunications, or technical studies
- An in-depth understanding of the telecommunication USA landscape
- 3 – 5 years of proven sales results in the area of telecommunication software
- Expert knowledge of marketing, CRM and telecommunication processes
- Deep knowledge and experience working with of one or more of following industries: telecommunications, field service, 5G
- Ability to analyze customer requirements and functional needs
- Goal oriented attitude
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Availability for business trips (approximately 40% of working time)
- Strong presentation skills
- Collaborate and assist Department Director in the development and implementation of telecommunication marketing initiatives and campaigns for the US market
- Develop and source a strong pipeline of prospective clients and qualified leads
- Meet or exceed sales and profit goals
- Facilitate pre-sales process for new leads, including first contact, discovery phase, meetings and contract negotiation
- Actively manage existing customer accounts, addressing key objectives and strategy, concerns and escalations, overall status and new sales opportunities
- Deliver in-person sales presentations with prospective clients
- Research and stay updated with telecommunication industry trends and insights
- Attend and actively participate in conferences and industry events
- Personal development – Opportunity to participate in a number of specialist trainings
- Pioneer projects for the largest companies – We are working with clients all over the world, which allows us to open numerous foreign branches
- Friendly atmosphere - We really enjoy our team building activities, happy hours, and collaborative gathers.
- Stable employment – Comarch have been on the market for more than 25 years
- Business trips – If you want to travel and visit our other departments
- New office from February 2019. We all know each other and have their own place (lack of hot desks)
- Lots of integration meetings: enjoying beautiful Chicago architecture while sailing a boat via Chicago River or tasting different types of cuisine. We really like meeting cultures of our employees!
Comarch Inc is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Comarch Inc provides reasonable accommodations to hires with disabilities on case-by-case basis.