Marketing Communication Specialist
Reference number: MCS/TH/1011880
Do you want to work for an international company deeply driven by innovation? Do you want to challenge yourself and step into the exciting world of digitization with us? We are looking for a new team player to join our Marketing team in Bangkok!
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Marketing or relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position: you know the ins and outs of SEO, email marketing, content creation, paid acquisition and have experience working with CMS and Marketing Automation software
- Expert in preparing and delivering effective slide presentations
- Experience with digital tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Email/Marketing Automation tools
- Experience in digital marketing with a focus on lead generation as well as creating and optimizing website, email and digital marketing strategies
- Industry experience (Banking, Insurance) or B2B innovation is a strong plus
- Proven track record developing, launching and reporting on account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Development and implementation of marketing initiatives and campaigns for the ASEAN market
- Oversee budget management, vendor coordination, logistic planning, expenditure tracking, ROI, etc.
- Coordinate paid digital campaigns including, but not limited to, website banner ads, SEM, SEO, social media and email campaigns
- Develop and assist in the implementation of internal communications and media strategies that successfully deliver information and key messages to customer base including but not limited to ads, press releases, media relations, social media outreach
- Establish, maintain and track an internal database of key industry individuals, prospects and events
- Write promotional texts and press releases
- Assist in establishing key opportunities, prospective customers and potential partnerships through various channels including, but not limited to LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, social media and industry events
- Work with Marketing Team and Sales Units on sourcing and planning the logistics of physical events, virtual events, webinars, etc.
- Maintain clear communication and collaboration with product of focus local business unit (consulting and sales) on defining target groups, messaging, and product features of focus.
- Work closely with product teams, marketing, consultants and copywriter on the timing, planning, writing, editing, and publication of both non-gated and gated content.
- Regular reporting on KPI’s and campaign status
- Personal development – you will learn a lot on the job and will receive an opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge via training and innovative projects
- Pioneer projects for the largest companies
- Friendly atmosphere, small, cosy office
- International business trips
- Extra health insurance