An internship at Comarch is a great opportunity to gain experience while working on real projects.
Our program gives you the opportunity to cooperate with professionals, enthusiasts and people with similar interests.
We are looking for a communicative and well-organized candidates for Marketing & Events Intern position. CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• Students of Marketing, Business, Communications or related fields (junior or senior year)
• 3.0 GPA or higher
• Highly skilled with MS suite
• Must be detail oriented, organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent writing, research and interpersonal communication skills
• Must be a passionate individual who is familiar with B2B marketing and up to date on current marketing landscapeYOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborate with marketing team to design, manage, and execute large sponsored events and conferences (planning the logistics of physical events, virtual events, webinars, etc.)
• Assist in budget management, vendor coordination, logistic planning, tracking expenditure and ROI
• Help to design graphics and materials and booth layout
• Assist in printing collateral
• Close collaboration with sales
• Assist in generating „booth traffic"FOR YOU:
• Min. 4 months internship (start date: 2023-02-13 end date: 2023-06-30)
• Part-time / maximum 20 hrs per week
• Salary: $26 per hour
• Personal development - You can participate in a number of specialist trainings
• Certificate of completion of the internship – a great addition your CV
• Possibility to work in an international environment
and implement projects for the world’s biggest, most renowned companies
• Being a part of a real business project – a great experience to quick-start your careerACCOMMODATION STATEMENT:
Comarch Inc is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Comarch Inc provides reasonable accommodations to hires with disabilities on case-by-case basis.