Product Marketing Manager
Reference number: USA/MM/1010087
Chicago (Rosemont), New York, Phoenix (Mesa)
Do you want to work for an international company deeply driven by innovation? Do you want to challenge yourself and step into the exciting world digitization with us? We are looking for a new team player to join our Marketing team in the United States!
• Bachelor degree in Marketing or relevant field
• Min.3 years of work experience in a field of Marketing
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Expert on preparing and delivering effective slide presentations
• Experience with digital tools: Google Analytics, AdWords, Email/Marketing Automation tools
• Experience in digital marketing with a focus on lead generation as well as experience creating and optimizing web, email and digital marketing strategies
• Industry experience (HealthCare, IoT, Loyalty, EDI) or B2B innovation is a strong plus
• Proven track record developing, launching and reporting on account-based marketing (ABM) programs
• Charisma and optimism in day-to-day work as well as patience, confidence and determination in the goal realization
• Ability to set and prioritize goals
• Collaborate and assist Marketing Director in the development and implementation of marketing initiatives and campaigns for the US market related to your product group of focus
• Responsible for overseeing budget management, vendor coordination, logistic planning, tracking expenditure, ROI, etc.
• Coordinate with the planning, launching, and analyzing paid digital campaigns including, but not limited to, through website banner ads, SEM, SEO, social media and email campaigns with the close collaboration of the Performance Marketing Manager
• Develop and assist in the implementation of internal communications and media strategies that successfully deliver information and key messages to customer base including but not limited to ads, press releases, media relations, social media outreach
• Establish, maintain and track an internal database of key industry individuals, prospective and events
• Assist in establishing key opportunities, prospective customers and potential partnerships through various channels including, but not limited to LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, social media and industry events
• Work with US-Marketing Team and Sales Units on sourcing and planning the logistics of physical events, virtual events, webinars, etc.
• Maintain clear communication and collaboration with product of focus local business unit (consulting and sales) on defining target groups, messaging, and product features of focus.
• Work closely with product teams, local marketing, consultants, and HQ copywriter on the timing, planning, writing, editing, and publication of both non-gated and gated content.
• Regular reporting and communication with Director of Marketing on KPI’s and campaign status
• Vigilant management of campaigns for real-time budget optimizations
• Support the Performance Marketing Manager of the configuration and launch of digital marketing initiatives when applicable
• Stay updated and educated on industry trends and product roadmap to formulate and pitch marketing direction and campaign ideas to the Director of Marketing
• Competitive salary
• 100% paid health insurance
• 401(k) match
• Flexible Spending Account (health, dependent, commuter)
• Wellness Reimbursement Program
• Exciting work in a rapidly growing department working with leading world brands
• Opportunity to learn from leading specialists to develop professional IT career
• Hybrid Work Model
Comarch Inc is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Comarch Inc provides reasonable accommodations to hires with disabilities on case-by-case basis.