Looking to work in Friendly atmosphere. We really enjoy our team building activities, happy hours, and collaborative gathers.
Stable employment – Comarch have been on the market for more than 25 years.
• Knowledge of SaaS and Loyalty Marketing Solutions
• Experience in Software Consulting or in Application Solution architecture
• Min. 5 years of relevant experience Marketing Loyalty / Analytics industry
• Previous client facing roles
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Skilled in Microsoft Office
• Direct contact with clients and consulting on their needs
• Gather customer technical requirements and recommending solutions
• Leading training for clients
• Increase market exposure and brand awareness within the loyalty vertical
• Maintain database of key industry individuals, prospective clients and events
• Participate at industry events to find new clients
• Coordinate responses to RFPs, RFIs, and most client-facing materials
• Cooperation with IT teams to gather all required information needed
• Roadmap enhancement, following competitive offerings (e.g. Aimia, LoyaltyOne, Kobie Marketing, Epsilon, Oracle)
• Monitor loyalty industry specific trends and IT innovations
Salary range information below reflects target base salary. Some positions may have an opportunity to receive an additional bonuses based on company discretions and contingent on individual performance. Actual compensation will be based on candidate’s experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of the offer.
• Base Salary Range: $124,440.00- $177,120.00 /yr., actual pay will be based actual pay will be based on relevant qualifications and experience
• 100% paid health insurance
• 401(k) match
• Flexible Spending Account (health, dependent, commuter)
• Wellness Reimbursement Program
• Exciting work in a rapidly growing department working with leading world brands
• Opportunity to learn from leading specialists to develop professional IT career
• Hybrid Work Model
Comarch Inc is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Comarch Inc provides reasonable accommodations to hires with disabilities on case-by-case basis.